Welcome to Floofers (hereinafter referred to as the “website” or “site” or “we” or “us”). The website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Our website is owned and operated by Floofers Pty Ltd(ABN : 88645 665 827).
By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service ("Terms"). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site and Services and all Collective Content, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and us.
This website reserves the right to recover the cost of services, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. This website reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY INCIDENTAL DOCUMENTS AND LINKS MENTIONED SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTED JOINTLY WITH THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE ONLY IN STRICT INTERPRETATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND ANY ACTIONS OR COMMITMENTS MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO THESE TERMS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USERS AND US. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR UNDERTAKING TO PERFORM A SERVICE BY US INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE, OF THE DISCLAIMER NOTICE AND THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
- DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- "Floofers" means the online platform via which users can avail the various services listed on the website.
- "Services" means an online marketplace for the listing of services such as pet care, pet, pet sitting etc.
- "Pet Sitter" shall mean the various pet service providers that shall list themselves on the website.
- "Account" means the accounts created by the customers/users on our website in order to use the Services provided by us and require information such as name, email address, password, contact number etc.
- "Content" means text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials.
- "User content" means all Content that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through our website.
- "SNS" means Social Networking Site such as Facebook, twitter etc.
- The official language of these terms shall be English.
- The headings and sub-headings are merely for convenience purpose and shall not be used for interpretation.
- Our website is an online platform where the Pet sitters shall list their services on the website and the pet owners shall avail those services for their pets.
- The Pet Sitters services shall be booked through the website by making the payment through the payments methods available on the website.
- The website acts as a venue for communication between the Pet Sitters and the Pet Owners. The Company has no control over any aspects of the listings, the truth or accuracy of the listings, or the ability of sellers to complete the transaction or the ability of buyers to complete the transaction or the statements or feedback added to the App about or concerning your business or business practices. Listings, feedback or any other material posted on the website do not imply an endorsement by the Company.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS/REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY USERS:
- Our Website reserves the right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files an invalid and/or false claim or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, we may at our sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the user id of such user and/or disqualify that user from using our Website. Any person who knowingly and with an intention to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information shall be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website using your best and prudent judgment before making any purchases through the Website. We shall neither be liable nor be responsible for any actions or inactions of the users and hereby expressly disclaim any and all responsibility and liability in that regard.
- YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM:
- That you will use the services provided by our Website, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of our Website and / or other affiliated Websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- It is possible that the other users (including unauthorized/unregistered users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
You agree that you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Interactive Features;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access our Website;
- Claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of our Internet access provider or online service.
- We reserve the right to charge you for the services in near future if there is a significant change in our business model. We shall inform you about any such change by amending our User Agreement. You agree that Company reserves the sole right to change its business model and charge for the services being provided herein.
- We recommend for first-time booking between the Pet owner and Pet Sitter, The Pet Owner and Pet Sitter may, at their own discretion, arrange for a live "Meet & Greet" to introduce the Pet Owner’s pet to Pet Sitter, the Pet Owner’s home and pets. If the result of this meeting is the determination that a pet boarding stay or other Pet Sitter-Provided Service would not be in the best interests of the pets, either party may cancel the booking and all money will be refunded to the Pet Owner as per the refund policy.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information of any other User or visitor to website, or any other customer, including any account on the website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of our website or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to us.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person's use of the website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the website or any service offered on or through the website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the WEBSITE and the services.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web Websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our Websites, services, applications , and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our Websites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue our Website, services. We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Further we prohibit the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit, debit cards, calling card, User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
- Additional prohibitions include misleading offers that do not list the total purchase price or a "bait & switch" of products, advertisements listed in the incorrect category, telephone numbers listed in the personals or any sub-category of personals, duplicate listings that contain more than 60% of the same characters, regardless of category, U.R.L. (Universal Resource Locator) or hyperlinks within an advertisement (except where allowed) or image, the sale or distribution of firearms, weapons or controlled substances, make-money fast schemes, pyramid or chain letters, fraudulent or criminal offers including but not limited to registering another email address other than your own, any posting with the goal of harassment of another, sexual requests from or for a minor, racial slurs or comments, harassment, placing a fraudulent ad, unsolicited advertising (whether commercial or informational) and unsolicited email or advertisements including, but not limited to adult or dating services placing advertisements (SPAM).
- Further we prohibits the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit debit cards, calling card, User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure
- We strongly oppose SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of our services. All forms of SPAM, and all activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- We also prohibit the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through our systems, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- All right, title, and interest in and to the Website (excluding postings/content provided by the users) is and will remain the exclusive property of our website and its licensors. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use the name of the website or website’s trademark or logo, or any other trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features relating to the website or located on the Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- Our Website, our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which websiteear on this website. Access to this website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our website or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- The Website names and logos and all related service and our slogans are the trademarks or service marks of our website. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this website. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively, the "Contents") are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the company or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of our website or its suppliers and protected by copyright laws of Australia. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by our website, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by copyright laws of Australia. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this website is the exclusive property of our company and is also protected by Copyright laws of Australia.
- We have the right to remove the Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In websiteropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if we determine that the user is a repeat infringer.
If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on or through our website infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked, please provide us with the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number and an email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- You should assume that everything that you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of our website or other copyright owner, EXCEPT: You may print copies of the material for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on our website are subject to the trademark rights of our website, including our name and Logo, corporate logos and emblems. Modifying, distributing or using for any purpose the material in any of our website which is copyrighted or otherwise protected under intellectual property laws directly violates our intellectual property rights. The material contained in this website is copyrighted, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and is provided for lawful purposes only.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while our website tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it shall not accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold Company responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Your use of or your inability to use our Website, Services and tools;
- Delays or disruptions in our Website, Services, or tools;
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our Website, Services, or tools or any site, Services, or tool linked to our Website, Services, or tools;
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Website, Services, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them;
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Website, services, or tools or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account; and
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our website or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of our website to you for all liabilities arising out of this USER AGREEMENT WHETHER IN TORT OR CONTRACT IS LIMITED TO THE VALUE OF THE SERVICES BOOKED BY YOU. Our website, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, our website assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
- Our website periodically schedules system downtime for the Sites for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. You agree that we have no responsibility and is not liable for: (a) the unavailability of any of the Sites; (b) any loss of data, information or materials caused by such system outages; (c) the resultant delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of data, information or materials caused by such system outages; or (d) any outages caused by any third parties, including without limitation any companies or servers hosting any of the Sites, any Internet service providers or otherwise.
- GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of Australia regardless of your physical location.
- The Courts of Victoria have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on our website. However there may be some cases where we and you may face issues. A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between you and us in connection with a transaction on the Website.
- In the interest of resolving disputes between you and us in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and we agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with the Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of the Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THE TERMS, YOU AND WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- The award of the arbitration shall be binding on both, you and us.
- The suits which are impliedly or specifically barred by this agreement shall be opposed by us by pleading this agreement.
- SITE SECURITY:
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail-bombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from us on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- All Personal Information and User Generated Content provided to or displayed on the Site and Services are subject to our Privacy Statement.
- By using the Site and Services, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site and Services.
- You acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communication we may provide electronically comply with any legal requirements that such documents are in writing.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site and Services, 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting any letter. As proof of service, it is sufficient that:
- For letters, the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post; and
- For emails, the email was sent to the specified email address.
- LEGAL COMPLIANCE:
- In addition to this Agreement, you must familiarise yourself with, and comply with the Policies, domestic laws (including common law), state legislation, international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our services. Notwithstanding successful conclusion of a transaction you must ensure strict compliance with any particular formalities which, if not complied with, will either render a transaction void or unlawful.
- You alone, and not we, are responsible for ensuring that the services and any other activities conducted on the website are lawful. You must ensure that they comply with all applicable laws in Australia United Kingdom and all other countries.
- You should comply with applicable regulations.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
- Links to third party Websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, a new browser will be lodged to access linked Websites. We have not reviewed these third party Websites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these Websites or their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party Websites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risks.
- NO WAIVER IMPLIED:
- The failure of us to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these of Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of these provisions, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the our right to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
- DIGITAL SIGNATURE:
- By using our services, you are deemed to have executed this Agreement electronically; effective on the date you register your Account and start using our services. Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgement that you are able to electronically receive, downloads, and prints this Agreement.
- In connection with this Agreement, you may be entitled to receive certain records, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the website, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form.
- By registering for an Account, you consent to electronically receive and access, via email, all records and notices for the services provided to you under this Agreement that we would otherwise be required to provide to you in paper form. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you via the Postal Service and other third-party mail services using the address under which your account is registered. Your consent to receive records and notices electronically will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further records and notices electronically at any time by contacting Customer Support. If you withdraw your consent to receive such records and notices electronically, we will terminate your access to the Services, and you will no longer be able to use the Services. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive records and notices electronically will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your request for withdrawal. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to receive records and notices electronically will not apply to records and notices electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective.
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating your Account information on the website or by contacting Customer Support.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
- These Terms collectively represent the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any other agreement or understanding (written, oral or implied) that you and we may have had. Any statement, inducement, promise, covenant or condition not expressly found either in these Terms shall be deemed as void.
- CONTACT US:
- For any further clarification of out Terms and Conditions, please write to us at email@example.com